I am afraid we are going to have to postpone our launch scheduled for tomorrow until June 17th. The reason for the postponement is we don’t want to damage the crops out in Waterman, so we are going to move the June launch to the sod farm out in Newark. When we setup the schedule we did not plan on moving the June launch to the sod farm, so for the last week and half we have been trying to get in touch with the sod farm owner to get permission to use the field. Bill Stearns has called multiply times and left messages but we have not heard back from the owner yet.
We will continue to try to get in touch with him in an attempt to add a June launch to the sod field.
I apologize for the postponement