June launch postponed

Due to heavy rains this morning 6/9 todays launch is being postponed. We will make a decision this next week and decided if we will launch next Saturday June 16th after we see how high the corn is out there. We will make a final decision by Wednesday or Thursday.

Dennis McAuliff
Prairie State Rocketry – President

Leave a Comment