Upcoming Launches update

Due to COVID19 we have canceled our scheduled April launch. This is based on NAR telling all sections to cancel or postpone all April launches until April 16th. Our club officers have made the decision to cancel any launches for April. As of right now we have a launch scheduled for May 9th, but consider this date as tentative. We will continue to follow all recommendations from NAR concerning all future launches.

Dennis McAuliff
Prairie State Rocketry – President

Leave a Comment